Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Diagnosing the Back Pain Problem...

The next morning after my injury, the pain radiated throughout my whole lower back. My movement was limited as I could no longer bend forward or walk without pain. I did not take any ibuprofen afraid that if I took it I would not be able to feel if I was doing more harm than good. Now I know I went about it all wrong and that inflammation is a hindrance to the healing process.




After a few weeks of continuous pain and not wanting to leave my bed other than to go to school and eat, I got frustrated and wanted to get to the gym afraid I would lose all my hard earn progress. Going to the gym was not a good idea. I worked through the pain, but wow did I regret it in the morning. Realizing the pain was not going away I got worried and started looking to options on what it might be on the internet. I was surprised how many different things it could be such as: degenerative disk disease, herniated disk, nerve damage, sciatic nerve compression, or even a combination of factors. This was my first process of going through a checklist of what works for treating each one of these...   

0 comments:

Post a Comment